Cancel the "The REAL O’NEALS" TV Program
The Disney/ABC TV program “The Real O’Neals,” before its debut on March 2nd, promoted itself as “just your typical all-American, Catholic, divorcing, disgraced, law breaking, gay family” – “a perfect mess.”
Here is what they meant:
- The two brothers of this “Catholic” family are shown enjoying pornographic films on a laptop.
- Also, hard-core, same-sex film viewing in this “Catholic” household is made to appear normal and acceptable.
- Discussion between the two brothers and also between the “Catholic” father and his two sons “show no form of guilt in watching pornography."
- The “Catholic” mother encourages her 16-year-old son, who is experiencing and not fighting against same-sex attraction, to “try sex” with a girl.
- "Almost every scene is filled with sexual innuendos, implications, or mockery of faith” – i.e., Catholicism.
- …too many more to list.