Stand Up For Mary.
STOP THE BLASPHEMY!
The blasphemous book The Testament of Mary by Colm Toibin is being distributed by Simon & Schuster, Inc.
In the blasphemous 96 page novella, according to Media Research Center’s press report:
- an alienated Mary flees the scene of her Son’s death in fear for her own life
- Mary’s Son’s preaching sounded to her “false, and his tone all stilted, and I could not bear to hear him, it was like something grinding and it set my teeth on edge.”
- Mary proclaims of the death of Jesus only that “when you say that he redeemed the world, I will say that it was not worth it. It was not worth it.”
- Mary is filled with bitterness and rage
- Mary describes herself as “unhinged” and bubbling with contempt for her Son’s demented followers, to the extreme that she threatens the Gospel writers with a knife
- Mary lives as a bandit, stealing to survive
- Mary’s point of view is that her Son’s followers must be stopped from making Jesus a god, “or else everything that happened will become a sweet story that will grow poisonous as bright berries that hang low on trees.”
Public blasphemy demands public reparation!