Priests Will Be Jailed For Refusing…Speak Out NOW
With All My Faith, I Passionately PROTEST
CHILLING NEWS: Critical & Urgent: Keep Big Government out of the Sacrament of Reconciliation! The Church Must Not Be Made an Instrument of the State!
- According to press reports in the state of South Australia, “A new law says religious ministers in the state of South Australia will have to report anyone who admits to child abuse, even if it’s in the confessional.”
While America Needs Fatima abhors and does everything we can to oppose the widespread collapse in sexual mores in the world, we cannot remain silent when the Church and the Seal of Confession come under attack.
Once the Seal of Confession is broken, the Sacrament of Mercy – through which God forgives sins through the ministry of the priest – becomes unviable.
- The Church loses Her freedom.
- The Church will effectively become an instrument of the State.
- The Church may be compelled to report on other activities of penitent citizens when the State so decides.
- Once the State succeeds in breaking the Seal of Confession regarding child sex abuse, there’s no end to the potential State mandated abuses.